Back and Abdominal muscles works like a working mechanism of spine, helps the body to maintain the correct upright posture as well as movement. Pain can be avoided if these muscles are at their appropriate posture. Neither you can go for yoga, it gives relaxation not only to your back spine but also stretch your entire body parts.
People who are suffering with back pain or slip disc problem are advised to practice yoga. Doctor’s usually recommend their patient to practice the yoga regularly under the expert guidance.
There are many benefits some of them are listed below:-
- It helps in strengthen the abdominal muscles of back.
- Helps in removing tiny disease and increase the stamina.
- Is best way to warmup the body.
- Remove any kind of pain either in your neck, back or shoulder.
- Increase the flexibility of body.
There are different asanas to reduce your back pain few are:-
- Shishu Asana (Child Pose)
- Dhanur Asana (Bow Pose)
- Adho- Mukha Svan Asana (Downward Facing Dog)
- Trikon Asana (Extended Triangle Pose)
- Ustra Asana (Camel Pose)